INFORMATION SECURITY SPECIALIST
- Develop and implement Bank s information security program;
- Prepare Bank s security plans and procedures;
- Ensure the security and privacy of information on the Bank s Information Systems and other information recourses;
- Monitor Bank s Information System for security breaches and investigate violations when they occurs;
- Alert, performance and threshold tuning and analysis across the Security Monitoring tool sets including SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, Vulnerability Scanners, DLP and other sources.
- Asses and analyze information security risks;
- Implement and monitor information security tasks;
- Organize information security training for the Bank s staff.
- University degree in IT or Cybernetics;
- Working experience in this sphere at least 1 year;
- All-rounder with ability to learn and understand fast diverse processes linked with banking operations;
- Communication and organization skills;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Team player.
For the most prompt response, please send your CV to the e-mail: email@example.com with the subject INFO SECURITY.